Self catering at 33 Marinus Apartments Cowes in Isle of Wight
More about 33 Marinus Apartments
33 Marinus Apartments is in an enviable location overlooking Cowes harbour and out to sea and is within walking distance of Cowes town centre.
Internally, 33 Marinus Apartments is situated on the third floor, the apartment is well equipped and furnished to a high standard. Externally, the balcony can be accessed from the living area and boasts spectacular views over the marina.
The Marinus Apartments are ideally located for sailing enthusiasts. Cowes has been seen as a home for international yacht racing since the founding of the Royal Yacht Squadron in 1815. The town gives its name to the world's oldest regular regatta, Cowes Week, which occurs annually in the first week of August. Later on in the summer, powerboat races are held.
Famed for its sailing events, yachtsmen from across the world make Cowes their Mecca. But it remains a small town with a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. The pedestrianized high street is full of interesting boutiques, art galleries, shops and a selection of restaurants and pubs.
- Stylish open plan living/kitchen/dining area.
- Furnished with a two seater brown suede sofa bed and two brown leather foot stools.
- Features a wall mounted 36Ã¢â‚¬Â LCD flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD player.
- The dining area features a glass top table with seating for six.
- The contemporary kitchen comprises of a gas oven, hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher.
- Full range of utensils including a microwave, toaster and kettle.
- Benefits from views across River Medina to east Cowes.
- Furnished with a king-size bed, double wardrobe, chest of drawers and two bedside cabinets and lamps.
- Features a bath with shower over, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- The apartment is situated on the third floor and has lift access.
- Balcony that is accessed from the living area with panoramic sea views.
- Ideally located for Cowes marina.
- Secure storage for bicycles.
- Within walking distance of Cowes town centre where there is an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Secure off-street parking space.
We have the following details listed regarding 33 Marinus Apartments accommodation accessibility but we would recommend that you always confirm these prior to booking with the owner or operator.
Close to 33 Marinus Apartments
33 Marinus Apartments is a great base to explore the wonders of Isle of Wight and you will find plenty of activities near by.
Finding 33 Marinus Apartments
33 Marinus Apartments is at Cowes, Isle of Wight. Check out the map below for directions, use the controls to zoom in.
Have Your Say....review or comment on 33 Marinus Apartments
33 Marinus Apartments has a 4 star rating, do you agree?
If you have stayed at 33 Marinus Apartments why not add your thoughts, comments, pictures to our Facebook page? Don't forget to add the name/town/page link to your comment so its attributed to the correct place. Please keep it polite, we are sensitive souls!
Fully booked or not what you are looking for?
If 33 Marinus Apartments in Isle of Wight is booked when you wish to go there or is not quite what you are looking for then don't fear, there are plenty of other self catering cottages, apartments and lodges available in Cowes and the surrounding area. Start your search right here:
- Self catering cottages and apartments in Cowes
- Self catering cottages and apartments in Isle of Wight
- Self catering cottages and apartments in South East England
Find Cottage Holidays and our Holiday Partners
Find Cottage Holidays works closely with independent cottage owners and leading holiday travel operators to provide you the widest choice of self catering accommodation across England. 33 Marinus Apartments in Isle of Wight is available through: Blue Chip Holidays.
Blue Chip Holidays was founded in 2000 as a provider of luxury self-catering holiday accommodation in and around The English Riviera in South Devon. As a small, family run company, Blue Chip Holidays are large enough to cope, yet small enough to care.
Where to go, what to see, what to do...
If you are heading to Isle of Wight then check out our guides to local holiday attractions, gardens to visit and county shows to see.
Weekend breaks, short breaks, holidays
We have thousands of holiday cottages, apartments and lodges for you to choose and are just perfect for a quick get-away or your summer holiday.
Inspiration, discounts & offers
Check our our blog for some great holiday ideas and the latest deals and special offers from our holiday partners.