Self catering at 2 Harbour Lights Brixham in Devon
More about 2 Harbour Lights
2 Harbour Lights is a second floor apartment ideally situated for exploring the picturesque harbour and town of Brixham.
Internally, the open plan living area boasts fantastic sea views out over Brixham harbour and towards Torquay.
Brixham is a traditional fishing port with plenty of quaint streets and narrow lanes to explore. Rapidly embracing the fine cuisine and cafe culture, you will find many places to sit and enjoy the harbour views and relax into a slower pace of life. Being a fishing port, many of the towns restaurants specialise in fresh fish and you can regularly find the 'catch of the day' being served.
A short walk around the harbour will take you to the Brixham Marina and the Blue Flag Breakwater Beach, while a few minutes more is Shoalstone, the outdoor seawater swimming pool.
Berry Head Country Park and the South West Coastal path are within easy walking distance and offer some spectacular scenery along the South Devon coastline.
Brixham together with Paignton and Torquay make up Torbay, with the resorts offering a combined 22 miles of coastline to explore. If you can tear yourself away from the stunning natural beauty the area offers, there are an array of attractions to fill your days these include, Paignton Zoo, Babbacombe Model Village, Quaywest Waterpark and several National Trust properties.
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area boasting spectacular sea views.
- Furnished with a sofa and two arm chairs.
- Features a 32Ã¢â‚¬Â flatscreen TV with built-in DVD and Freeview.
- Free Wi-Fi is also available.
- The kitchen features an electric oven, hob, fridge and washing machine.
- Full range of utensils including a microwave, toaster, kettle and cafetiere.
- The dining area features a table and seating for four.
- There are also two stools at the breakfast bar.
- Boasts spectacular sea views over Brixham harbour and out towards Torquay.
- Features a double bed, wardrobe and two bedside cabinets.
- Features Ã¢â‚¬Ëœzip and linkÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ twin beds - can be arranged as a king-size bed on request, and a wardrobe.
- The shower room features a double shower cubicle, wc, wash basin, mirror and heated towel rail.
- Situated on the second floor.
- The apartment is accessed via three flights of stairs.
- Close proximity to harbour and town centre.
- A free parking permit is provided for one space in the marina car park 100m from the property.
Information for young families
2 Harbour Lights is family friendly self catering.
We have the following details listed regarding 2 Harbour Lights accommodation accessibility but we would recommend that you always confirm these prior to booking with the owner or operator.
Close to 2 Harbour Lights
2 Harbour Lights is a great base to explore the wonders of Devon and you will find plenty of activities near by.
Finding 2 Harbour Lights
2 Harbour Lights is at Brixham, Devon. Check out the map below for directions, use the controls to zoom in.
Have Your Say....review or comment on 2 Harbour Lights
2 Harbour Lights has a 4 star rating, do you agree?
If you have stayed at 2 Harbour Lights why not add your thoughts, comments, pictures to our Facebook page? Don't forget to add the name/town/page link to your comment so its attributed to the correct place. Please keep it polite, we are sensitive souls!
Fully booked or not what you are looking for?
If 2 Harbour Lights in Devon is booked when you wish to go there or is not quite what you are looking for then don't fear, there are plenty of other self catering cottages, apartments and lodges available in Brixham and the surrounding area. Start your search right here:
- Self catering cottages and apartments in Brixham
- Self catering cottages and apartments in Devon
- Self catering cottages and apartments in South West England
Find Cottage Holidays and our Holiday Partners
Find Cottage Holidays works closely with independent cottage owners and leading holiday travel operators to provide you the widest choice of self catering accommodation across England. 2 Harbour Lights in Devon is available through: Blue Chip Holidays.
Blue Chip Holidays was founded in 2000 as a provider of luxury self-catering holiday accommodation in and around The English Riviera in South Devon. As a small, family run company, Blue Chip Holidays are large enough to cope, yet small enough to care.
Where to go, what to see, what to do...
If you are heading to Devon then check out our guides to local holiday attractions, gardens to visit and county shows to see.
Weekend breaks, short breaks, holidays
We have thousands of holiday cottages, apartments and lodges for you to choose and are just perfect for a quick get-away or your summer holiday.
Inspiration, discounts & offers
Check our our blog for some great holiday ideas and the latest deals and special offers from our holiday partners.