Be inspired by the Rugby World Cup – self catering holidays
The Rugby World Cup not only showcases the best of world rugby but also some of the lovely parts of England and Wales that are well worth a visit.
Whether you are heading near the Rugby World Cup (RWC) venues for a game, short break or a holiday there is a lot of superb self catering holiday accommodation close by ranging from holiday flats and apartments to lodges and cottages.
- Brighton (RWC venue: Brighton Community Stadium). A hugely popular holiday destination in East Sussex on the south coast of England. See Brighton self catering»
- Leeds (RWC venue: Elland Road). In South Yorkshire, Leeds is within easy reach of the Yorkshire Dales and also the heart of England favourites such as Warwick. See South Yorkshire self catering»
- Gloucester (RWC venue: Kingsholm Stadium). In the beautiful south-west of England Gloucestershire is a perfect base to enjoy the Cotswolds. See Gloucester self catering»
- Leicester (RWC venue: Leicester City Stadium). Situated in central England so a great holiday base. Self catering in Leicestershire»
- Manchester (RWC venue: Manchester City Stadium). Beyond the city of Manchester you have the beauty of Cheshire. Self catering in Manchester»
- Cardiff (RWC venue: Millennium Stadium). It may be the only venue for the RWC in Wales but the Welsh capital is worth a visit on a holiday in South Wales. Self catering South Wales»
- Exeter (RWC venue: Sandy Park). Situated close to glorious Devon National Parks the wonderfully pretty Exeter is a great holiday location. Self catering in Exeter»
- Newcastle (RWC venue: St James Park). Beyond the city of Newcastle you have the beauty of the Northumberland Coast and the picturesque city of Durham. Self catering in Tyne & Wear, Northumberland and County Durham»
- Milton Keynes (RWC venue: Stadium MK). Milton Keynes is in Buckinghamshire at the heart of England. A great base to explore the delights of central England including Warwickshire and Oxfordshire. Self catering in Buckinghamshire»
- Birmingham (RWC venue: Villa Park). One of England’s biggest cities and at the heart of the country. See self catering in the West Midlands»
- London (RWC venues: Wembley Stadium, The Stadium Elizabeth Olympic Park, Twickenham Stadium). A cosmopolitan exciting city with culture, history and great attractions! See London city breaks»
Phew! What a varied and great choice of places to visit for a city break, short break or holiday. Enjoy!