Self catering at Carlyle, Wemyss Bay, Wemyss Bay in Renfrewshire
More about Carlyle at Wemyss Bay
Caravan with one double and two twin. Heating in bedrooms. All non smoking.
Just 40 minutes drive from Glasgow and nestling on the wooded slopes of a small coastal village this park enjoys spectacular sea views across the Firth of Clyde towards the magnificent Isle of Bute.
A perfect base to explore the South West of Scotland and the nearby isles of Bute and Arran and an ideal retreat for a relaxing break in this picturesque region of Scotland.
A warm welcome awaits all who visit the park. A friendly atmosphere fun activities and loads of sparkling daytime and evening entertainment are just some of the reasons people return to Wemyss Bay year after year.
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Toddlers’ paddling area
- Clyde Entertainment Lounge and Bar
- Tots Stars – up to 4 years
- Star Landers – 4–10 years
- Freestyle – 10-15s
- Livingstone’s Bar and Grill
- Café@Wemyss with Costa Coffee and outdoor patio
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- Pool tables*
- Adventure play ar
- Ideal for families
- Dogs are allowed, but please confirm with the operator/owner before booking
- Ideal for groups
- Sleeps up to a maximum of 8
- Has an indoor swimming pool
- This property is not listed as wheelchair accessible
- Near to the coast and beach
- For the anglers, fishing is available on site or close by
- If you just want to chill out, enjoy the local hospitality at the local pub which is close by
- Self catering cottages and apartments in Wemyss Bay
- Self catering cottages and apartments in Renfrewshire
- Self catering cottages and apartments in South West Scotland
Some features indicated may be available on the Park rather than at the sepecific accommodation.
Information for young families
Carlyle is family friendly self catering.
We have the following details listed regarding Carlyle accommodation accessibility but we would recommend that you always confirm these prior to booking with the owner or operator.
Close to Carlyle
Carlyle is a great base to explore the wonders of Renfrewshire and you will find plenty of activities near by.
Finding Carlyle at Wemyss Bay
Carlyle is at Wemyss Bay, Renfrewshire PA18 6BA. Check out the map below for directions, use the controls to zoom in.
Have Your Say....review or comment on Carlyle
If you have stayed at Carlyle why not add your thoughts, comments, pictures to our Facebook page? Don't forget to add the name/town/page link to your comment so its attributed to the correct place. Please keep it polite, we are sensitive souls!
Fully booked or not what you are looking for?
If Carlyle at Wemyss Bay in Renfrewshire is booked when you wish to go there or is not quite what you are looking for then don't fear, there are plenty of other self catering cottages, apartments and lodges available in Wemyss Bay and the surrounding area. Start your search right here:
Find Cottage Holidays and our Holiday Partners
Find Cottage Holidays works closely with independent cottage owners and leading holiday travel operators to provide you the widest choice of self catering accommodation across Scotland. Carlyle in Renfrewshire is available through: Hoseasons Caravans.
Established over 60 years ago, Hoseasons is now one of the leading UK self catering providers. Importantly, The Hoseasons Group is a member of ABTA.
Where to go, what to see, what to do...
If you are heading to Renfrewshire then check out our guides to local holiday attractions, gardens to visit and county shows to see.
Weekend breaks, short breaks, holidays
We have thousands of holiday cottages, apartments and lodges for you to choose and are just perfect for a quick get-away or your summer holiday.
Inspiration, discounts & offers
Check our our blog for some great holiday ideas and the latest deals and special offers from our holiday partners.