Self catering at 18 The Reach Sandown in Isle of Wight
More about 18 The Reach
18 The Reach is a contemporary, ground floor apartment situated near the popular attractions of Shanklin Old Village and Bonchurch.
Internally, the property has been finished to a high standard and benefits from a contemporary open plan living/kitchen/dining area with full length glass doors opening out to the patio and large communal garden. The patio is furnished with two hanging wicker nest chairs, perfect for relaxing and taking in the view.
Just a short drive is the attractive resort centre of Shanklin. Here, the seafront is the focal point and features several eating establishments and pubs. The town is famed for its good weather, safe sandy beach and the picturesque Old Village. In the summer months a small road train provides a service to the town centre and Old Village.
The quiet village of Bonchurch is also nearby and provides a shingle and sandy beach, perfect for rock pooling and collecting crabs. There are a number of cafes along the beach front that serve locally sourced seafood.
Please note: this property accepts a Friday - Friday changeover during July and August.
New property full images and description to follow.
- Stylish open plan living/kitchen/dining area.
- Sea views via full length glass doors leading out to the patio and communal gardens.
- Furnished with a three seater sofa, armchair and a glass top coffee table.
- Features a 42Ã¢â‚¬Â LCD flatscreen TV with Sky HD, DVD, radio and Bose ipod docking station.
- Wi-Fi is also available.
- Contemporary kitchen featuring an electric oven, halogen hob, fridge, freezer, washer dryer and dish washer.
- Fully equipped with a range of appliance and utensils including microwave, toaster and kettle.
- The dining area features a contemporary wooden table with four clear plastic chairs.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Furnished with a king-size bed, double wardrobe, bedside cabinet and two lamps.
- Fully tiled en-suite shower room complete with power shower, wc and wash basin.
- Furnished with Ã¢â‚¬Ëœzip and linkÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ twin beds, double wardrobe, bedside cabinet and two lamps.
- Features a shower cubicle with power shower, wc, wash basin, mirror, shaver pint and heated towel rail.
- Fully tiled en-suite shower room to bedroom one complete with power shower, wc and wash basin.
- Situated on the ground floor. With level access to the apartment.
- Small patio furnished with two hanging wicker nest chairs.
- Large communal garden.
- Off-street parking for one car.
- Situated on the outskirts of Shanklin Old Village with access to Coastal path.
We have the following details listed regarding 18 The Reach accommodation accessibility but we would recommend that you always confirm these prior to booking with the owner or operator.
Close to 18 The Reach
18 The Reach is a great base to explore the wonders of Isle of Wight and you will find plenty of activities near by.
Finding 18 The Reach
18 The Reach is at Sandown, Isle of Wight. Check out the map below for directions, use the controls to zoom in.
Have Your Say....review or comment on 18 The Reach
18 The Reach has a 4 star rating, do you agree?
If you have stayed at 18 The Reach why not add your thoughts, comments, pictures to our Facebook page? Don't forget to add the name/town/page link to your comment so its attributed to the correct place. Please keep it polite, we are sensitive souls!
Fully booked or not what you are looking for?
If 18 The Reach in Isle of Wight is booked when you wish to go there or is not quite what you are looking for then don't fear, there are plenty of other self catering cottages, apartments and lodges available in Sandown and the surrounding area. Start your search right here:
- Self catering cottages and apartments in Sandown
- Self catering cottages and apartments in Isle of Wight
- Self catering cottages and apartments in South East England
Find Cottage Holidays and our Holiday Partners
Find Cottage Holidays works closely with independent cottage owners and leading holiday travel operators to provide you the widest choice of self catering accommodation across England. 18 The Reach in Isle of Wight is available through: Blue Chip Holidays.
Blue Chip Holidays was founded in 2000 as a provider of luxury self-catering holiday accommodation in and around The English Riviera in South Devon. As a small, family run company, Blue Chip Holidays are large enough to cope, yet small enough to care.
Where to go, what to see, what to do...
If you are heading to Isle of Wight then check out our guides to local holiday attractions, gardens to visit and county shows to see.
Weekend breaks, short breaks, holidays
We have thousands of holiday cottages, apartments and lodges for you to choose and are just perfect for a quick get-away or your summer holiday.
Inspiration, discounts & offers
Check our our blog for some great holiday ideas and the latest deals and special offers from our holiday partners.