Self catering at 17 The Priory Sandown in Isle of Wight
More about 17 The Priory
17 The Priory is a two bedroom, third floor apartment located a short distance from Shanklin. The property has been newly renovated and boasts panoramic sea and bay views.
Internally, the property is furnished to a very high standard throughout and offers a contemporary open plan kitchen/living/dining area. Externally, the furnished, decked balcony is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the views out to sea. The property also offers two off-street parking spaces.
Located in Luccombe village, the property is conveniently positioned for access to Shanklin beach and has easy access to a coastal path. The property is a short drive from the attractive resort centre of Shanklin. Here, the seafront is the focal point and features several eating establishments and pubs. The town is famed for its good weather, safe sandy beach and the picturesque Old Village.
New property, full images and description to follow.
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen benefitting from stunning sea views and patio doors leading onto the balcony.
- Furnished with a four seater sofa and glass topped coffee table.
- Features a 32Ã¢â‚¬Â LCD TV with Freeview, DVD player and an ipod docking station.
- Wireless internet access is available for guests who bring their own laptop.
- The dining area features a table and seating for six, with sea views from the windows.
- Well-appointed kitchen featuring a single oven, grill and gas hob and an American style fridge freezer.
- Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including a microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Furnished with a king-size bed, fitted double wardrobe located in the hallway, chest of drawers and two bedside cabinets with lamps.
- Furnished with twin beds, chest of drawers and a bedside cabinet with lamp.
- Features a bath with shower mixer taps, wash basin, wc, mirror and shaver point.
- The property is located on the 3rd floor with two flights of internal stairs.
- Decked balcony furnished with table, parasol and chairs offering views out to sea and across the bay.
- Secluded, well maintained communal gardens.
- Easy access to Shanklin beach and a short distance from the resort centre of Shanklin.
- Off-street parking for two cars.
We have the following details listed regarding 17 The Priory accommodation accessibility but we would recommend that you always confirm these prior to booking with the owner or operator.
Close to 17 The Priory
17 The Priory is a great base to explore the wonders of Isle of Wight and you will find plenty of activities near by.
Finding 17 The Priory
17 The Priory is at Sandown, Isle of Wight. Check out the map below for directions, use the controls to zoom in.
Have Your Say....review or comment on 17 The Priory
17 The Priory has a 4 star rating, do you agree?
If you have stayed at 17 The Priory why not add your thoughts, comments, pictures to our Facebook page? Don't forget to add the name/town/page link to your comment so its attributed to the correct place. Please keep it polite, we are sensitive souls!
Fully booked or not what you are looking for?
If 17 The Priory in Isle of Wight is booked when you wish to go there or is not quite what you are looking for then don't fear, there are plenty of other self catering cottages, apartments and lodges available in Sandown and the surrounding area. Start your search right here:
- Self catering cottages and apartments in Sandown
- Self catering cottages and apartments in Isle of Wight
- Self catering cottages and apartments in South East England
Find Cottage Holidays and our Holiday Partners
Find Cottage Holidays works closely with independent cottage owners and leading holiday travel operators to provide you the widest choice of self catering accommodation across England. 17 The Priory in Isle of Wight is available through: Blue Chip Holidays.
Blue Chip Holidays was founded in 2000 as a provider of luxury self-catering holiday accommodation in and around The English Riviera in South Devon. As a small, family run company, Blue Chip Holidays are large enough to cope, yet small enough to care.
Where to go, what to see, what to do...
If you are heading to Isle of Wight then check out our guides to local holiday attractions, gardens to visit and county shows to see.
Weekend breaks, short breaks, holidays
We have thousands of holiday cottages, apartments and lodges for you to choose and are just perfect for a quick get-away or your summer holiday.
Inspiration, discounts & offers
Check our our blog for some great holiday ideas and the latest deals and special offers from our holiday partners.